Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ooo Naw !!!

Is it a GOOD news or a BAD news ???

Before that, I was waiting for my bowling result to be out. I'd waited for 'round TWO months already and yea, the result is not out yet. But anyway I'd decided to quit no matter what my result is, I mean no matter I'm still stuck in "Double A" or upgrade to higher class this year. Anyhow. I will. Still. Quit - I don't have my P.A yet, and probably not, so I don't think I can quit. Even if I want to. Kay, just to let you know -according to what I know and if I'm not mistaken - there are 4 classes in a state bowling program of my state. Lowest class goes by the name "Single A" then, "Double A", next, "Triple A". The up-est class is "ELITE" whom normally and usually bowl for SUKMA. To me, "The upper the class,the tougher the training is, and more pressure". And . They'll have higher expectation in you, in every competition for is you are in a upper class. So. Hmm. I can say no more. I actually hope to stop bowling for 1 year but my parent and/or "they" don't let me to do so.

I just got a news...well can't say that it's a bad news nor a good news. I got this news from my mummy. Someone just called my mum and tell her the bowling result. Until then. Finally it's out. They told my mummy I'm in the "ELITE". Oh well. And. I'll have SIX days training in a week. Wait wait wait... hold on!!
What?! DID THEY JUST SAID SIX(6) DAYS TRAINING IN A WEEK?!
Did I heard wrongly or something like that?? Naww! It is like that ~ hmmm. All those past training of mine was like 3 days per week. It's gonna, like totally, 99.9%-ly, freak me out!! This year's training which gonna start next week will going to drive me crazy mann. puft.


Besides, they called for a meeting also this coming Monday. My mum asked me whether can I attend that meeting instead of going my extra class. I told her nope. NO WAY!! Of course. I do not and/or NEVER like to escape what so ever class in school. EXCUSE ME, but it's like only bad kids who are doing that. So I'll just attend that meeting late instead of not going my extra class in school. LATE is better than NEVER. Right? :D


I'd no idea how am I suppose to reserve out some time for my assignments, tuition and all those school activities...*sobs*. So many things are waiting for me. Rawrr! lolhahah.
Never mind, just hope that I'll happy-go-lucky and God bless me that I can fix my time for all this things and I'll have times to study.



Kay that's all for today.
=)


THE END