Saturday, February 14, 2009

Class Replacement on Saturday

Saturday.....Class replacement .....Valentines Day.....


Well today is Saturday, got class replacement for today. As well as today is also Valentines Day.


Wake up, prepare, have breakfast and off to school as usual. On d way I walk into school,I saw some seniors bringing valentines stuff walking here and there. I guess they're delivering those stuff.


Went to washroom to change into exercise gear wid Stephanie and Judy. And. Went back to class again after tad to put my uniform back. When I'm entering my class I took a glance at Megan and tease her(got admirer send her stuff ba). There's some of my friend were just near at her table,and, they tease me back .and.I'm out of situation dun know why did they tease me. They ask me to look at my table.and.yeaa there's a dun know wad stuff waiting me on my table. I went to my table and check wad is it.....It's a bouquet of lil teddy wid a card.very nice lah. It's from 7.11(it's wad stated in d card). I know who is tad coz he's d only one I know who share b'day wid me. Same b'day lah~


I wonder how am I suppose to tell my parents wid tad stuff. And finally I just told them d truth,better mah. Must and havta be honest. They dint mad or wad and my they teased me too.sweatt.

A romantic moment happened after school and after lunch in car.....

My dad.....stop by a place.....and......bought a bouquet of rose for my mum.....Oooww soo romantic worr.hahah.lol.


I wonder who is d one who sent it to my class anywhere. hahah wonder mah.And after tad I found out it's who.hahah.Actually not I found out lah it's d one who sent told me when I'm msg-ing her ba.lol.


Wished valentines day to all those who is close to me. And.Of course. Thanked d one who send me d teddy.


Happy Valentines people !!
hahah.lol.
Kay done.
I took d pic of both stuff.upload it next time.maybe.


=)



THE END