Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wad I spotted tonite.

Hmmm let's see.....

I took a test at where Mich my classmate gave me d link.hahah.
Quite interesting soo I took d quiz and this is d result I get.hehe.

Three Different Learning Styles :-
# visual learners
# auditory learners
# kinesthetic leaners

If you scored mostly a's you may have a visual learning style.

I scored mostly so...I'm d visual learner type.hehe.

Visual Learners

~You learn by seeing and looking ( yeaa more easy to remember)
~take numerous detailed notes (I did tad)
~tend to sit in the front (I did tad)
~are usually neat and clean (hahah I think)
~often close their eyes to visualize or remember something (Yes,I did this often when I'm trying remember something or trying to concentrate)
~find something to watch if they are bored (hmm very true)
~like to see what they are learning (I think)
~benefit from illustrations and presentations that use color
~are attracted to written or spoken language rich in imagery (Yes,I do)
~prefer stimuli to be isolated from auditory and kinesthetic distraction
~find passive surroundings ideal

woooo never knw tad....hahah. Quite similiar then.lol.