Friday, February 6, 2009

Weee~ Have a fun time !!

Weeeeee~



Today is Friday,and it's after CNY. Which mean I'll stayback for extra activities on Friday,starts this week. Well I'm staying back for ISCF and Taekwondo today.
I went to ISCF after having my lunch. It's a ISCF CNY party today. Chinese have to bring along some leftover junk food or wadever isit for today. I bring it too as well. I brought some cakes.


We sing,play games and then eat d foods.yeaa like tad.hehe.

I very "kolian" Stephanie when we're playing d errr eating nuts game.Anything it calls,I dun knw wad it is. It was like this,all d members in a group(we're all split into different group) have to bring d spoon and grab d nuts and eat in front of d judge then go back to d group again.But d last person was different,they have to collect d nuts shell and put into d cup tad have given and eat d orange as fast as they can. And when tad part,Stephanie was like straight away eat half of d orange after pealling of d skin. Then she felt like wanna volmit after tad and I ask her better go to d toilet. As d result Luckily she dint volmit after tad.Good to hear tad she dint.

We play a game after tad. As d same,I dun knw wad it calls again. Mayb I can call it circle game ? sort of. Nvm forget it. We were given newspaper. This it d rules : Anyhow,make d newspaper into a circle and every members of s group must able to fit in.....WITHOUT SPOILING D NEWSPAPER.I mean d circle cannot be "cacat-ed" one.

This is d second time I play this game,last time I dint knw how it works to get to fit everyone in and dint get to knw d way to solve. And now....same. My answer >>> "Ngo ehm zhi" I dun know.
Okayy,I've to admit tad im not good at this. The group beside me, Alicia senior's group , *chih chih chih*(tearing newspaper) and done. Wad?? Just tad and done. whaoow. You see, beh siang to si beh siang, d other group include mine too was like huh.we can make it finally but we not purposely spoiled it.LOL.
Of coures they win,you can see from d start edy.hahah.
We pray after d game was finished and eat.

Well well well....taekwondo after tad. I've to say this,d exercise was soooo.....tiring.I can get over it lah.But see,my muscles was like so "sour" "sng" after tad. I bet tad I'll get muscles cramp tomorrow and my hand will shiver while playing violin. Okayy wait and see. XD





I guess it's quite done here. =)





THE END