Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday...

Orchestra Practice...


I'm having orchestra this morning at school. Wake up not really early today,'round 6:40 like tad. I was quite rushing coz my dad was outside waiting in d car. Guess wad ? I'm so keng tad I can go violin practice without VIOLIN !! XD LOL. Of course I return and get it,I felt my hand was so empty then I straight away realise tad my violin was not wid me. Luckily I realise while I'm locking d gate of my house.hahah.


Went for breakfast after tad.Then to school.


I leave my violin and bag at d bench and went out wid Stephanie.If I'm not mistaken.Then back to school and went for orchestra. As I said in d previous post tad my hand will shiver while I playing violin after d over exercise. This is it ~ I really shiver while I'm practicing violin and d sounds was shaking oso.hahah. so funny and weird XD

We're given few songs to practice and I've to admit tad it's quite tuft lah. But after a few time of practicing, it's not tad tuft to play anymore.lol.



So far tad's for this post i think.hmmm.
=P



THE END