Friday, February 13, 2009

Here it comes ~



Here it is....
Gerak Gempur Diagnostic was on today.
It's on for four days,so it'll end this Friday.


Diagnostic test :: Day no. 1

The main character today in d test are M'sian language paper 1 and paper 2.
Could I category it as hard or something like tad oo. Nawww I prefer dun knw.hahah.lol.
Okay seriously it's not tuft nor easy. Both paper 1 and 2 were category as d same.for me. sweatt. Got our recess time different as others.I mean form 3's. We've our recess at 10:45 am.
It felt a bit weird tad d upper forms(form 4 and form 5) were studying and we guys were like having brunch eating. Some kindda different.lol.

I stayed back today at school wid 2 of my cold cold and funny close frens....Steph and Judy!!~ heh. And naw I dint stay back for any activities. Just staying back to study wid Steph and Judy(Judy suggest us last night and I agree.Steph too.). Went to Green Hill for "take away" lunch.I bought Bee Hoon for my lunch and Steph bought Kue Tiao for hers.


We study maths after having our lunch and break. Judy went home early coz she dint feel well,then I went home after tad and steph was d last one who go home.

Okayy done for day 1 =)



Diagnostic test :: Day no.2


English paper 1 and 2 were d main character today. And....I've nothing to write for today coz....I forget wad happened today. But wad I remember was,I'm rushing for science at d afternoon until night. Can't even finish studying form 2 d.



Diagnostic test :: Day no.3


Here is d second last day of diagnostic test.hahah. Erm Science was d main character to day. After I arrive to school I continue where I stop last night. But...still dint manage to finish reading form 2. Bo bian,just go through fast like tad.

Luckily d paper 1 was okayy and paper 2,was okay too. But got few question really freak my mind out.hahah.


And after tad,spend quite some time again for maths today in d afternoon.Got Maths paper 1 and 2 tomorrow.Wad quite freak my mind out was d percentage and 1 more dun know wad name khi. I read through d others and then spend 80% of my time on tad both which quite drive me crazy. Make me a bit confuse,mayb I'm not gud in tad. I'm not tad gud in Maths d mah. hahah. sweatt.


Diagnostic test :: Day no.4

Weeee here is d last day of this diagnostic test. hahah. Obviously Maths is d main character today hahah like I wrote above.
According to wad I was told, we are not going to be give paper 1 question in paper like usual.
Way they test our Maths paper 1 is sooo.....okayy I've no idea wad phrase to put for it.All those questions will be show using LCD...wait wait wait...hold on...using LCD ??!! Whoaa kao ~ Wad come to my mind in first is....I had to HOLD ON IF ANYONE HAVEN'T FINISH. Wad ?? Whoaa like tad how can I finish earlier and recheck every question ?? I bet tad it'll take more than d exact time. I 99.9% sure~
As I bet,it really takes more than d exact time. see ?? hmmm. I dint mean to blame anyone or wadever in this post.Do not even think it is. “不要自己对号入座”. I hope tad I can score more than 35 over 40 in paper 1.hopefully. =)
It take 'round 2 hours like tad to finish tad 40 questions. Okay forget 'bout it,it was over.It was over.

Paper 2 was okayy.I aim for 55 over 60 marks for paper 2 this time.Hopefully I can score tad high,wanna break my own record mah.I was so careless tad I'm going to lose more than 8 marks but luckily I did recheck and correct it.Thank God. And also thank someone who teach me to read carefully. Since I've nothing to do and mdm Pui was just standing beside my table,we had some conversation.hehe. lol.



Finally it's over!! Yeayy =)
Okay,wad I wish is tad I can score A for Maths for Science and English. I dun hope much for M'sia language just as long as can score B then it's okay.(Not international language ba).
Kay I'm done for this diagnostic test thingy post.LOL.


THE END