Expect tad Steph will turn up in school today(she said she'll be back from travelling on yesterday). I waited her today for quite some time....d time were so late edy and she didn't turn up. So I guess tad she won't turn up and I went back into class.
Not use to tad if she's not around wid four of us and some more,edy few days.lol.Especially Kim and Judy,they feel so "be tang" .Steph !! One brathar of yours, here miss you so much leh!! hahah. Without your funny-ness d situations are all so different ahh~ LOL!
The Maths paper 1 was given to us during Maths period. I dun really know wad's d result of others coz Mr.Siva dint read out d marks.I wanna know d results of d Maths freaks of my class. Mine was soo....okay....can category as low.for me. I expect to get less than 3 or 2 wrong but who knows....at d end....when Mr.Siva called me and I get my paper and glanced through....I got 5 wrong !! Aarhh !! 5 WRONG !!! sobs~
Meg got d highest - 39/40 ,then Vic - 38/40, dun think got 37/40.
Judy win me by one more mark. I saw kim was a bit sad or something like tad and me and Judy called her and wanna ask how isit but she dint hiu us.so nvm.And she dun wanna talked 'bout it.
Sorry yea Kim tad I still wanna go ask u 'bout your marks. Dun mad kay.
(answer sheet after "edit" by me.hahah bo su cho)
I was quite bo mood after school(1st time bo mood in this year aah).lol.Wanted to go audi to place my stuffs there(having music class later). I just look at d floor while I'm walking out of my class. I cha tam pok to long tiok lang. It was Alicia senior who I almost bum into. I dint really go hiu her when I looked up,and,I just walked away mood-less-ly.sweatt.
Sorry yea licia senior tad I dint hiu u.pai seh. =)
Then went for music class and then went home after tad.
Went for Maths tuition in d evening.and.Finally.To my dreamland !! XD
Okayy. Done here.
I know this post is.maybe.some kinda bored.hahah.
Nvm I write for myself d.I happy to ho.
=)
THE END