Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Randomly....

Phsss~ Didn't been coming in here and blog since the last post. Busy with the bowling training which I can't get over it,digging my head into the study ground for the past few days and so.well. Not really have the time and "heart" to write XD


Ever since the bowling training start,my timetable,can category as quite packed. Cause 4 days a week(actually is 6 days but I've other activities on so I manage to skip 2 days) and add in my school activities and Maths tuition.I can only really rest for a day. Which is Sunday.

My past whole week was like filled wid the 4 days training,1 day for Maths tuition, 1 day for Orchestra and finally 2 day rest. 1 was the additional err can be counted as rest day (don't know wad public holiday was yesterday) I think. Went for training yesterday too although it was a holiday.


By the way,finally there's orchestra practice on last Saturday.I waited so long. Cause I'm use to have activities on Saturday and suddenly stop for 2 times. Like the Saturday before this one,there's no Orchestra and me was like stuck at home, doing nothing whole day long(I'm tired of watching TV and online tad day). The day was like soooo looooong.lol.

The Orchestra last Saturday was fun and enjoyable. Few outsiders music Professional came to our school. If I'm not mistaken of wad teacher told,they come to give a hand to us.Help us lah.


They performed for us to see and they want us to play for them(they want to know which level are us in,so they know where to help.something like tad.). And so on.....


Anywhere,back to today. Had music test today. Actually we're suppose to had it this Friday but our music teacher carry it forward to today. It was not tuft but no guarantee for A.lol.

Got my Science paper back today. No A again. It's err okay for me cause I've been stuck in getting grade B (my B is 70% to 80%) for Science for the past. This one.well. 73% only. One word. Sad. Exactly,cause I keep stucking in tad grade.


And also,exam is on tomorrow til this Friday. Poor me,I'll have to dig my head into the study ground for the next 72 hours(include today). Hopefully I'll be able to do it well.



Kay tad's all.
=)

THE END