My holidays after the school examination was quite okay. Spent 2 hours of everyday in the week for bowling training except Friday,Saturday and Sunday.And.Normal thing students will do.Play !! hahah.lol. I also spent some of my time to study. 3 of my close friend came over to my place and spent our Friday. 1 more of my best friend dint come over to my place cause she's having her holidays in Shang Hai. It'll be more fun if she come over.lol.
We spent our Friday playing sims 2,watching kiddish movie and chit chatting.and so on.
Then Saturday,my mum's friend and my boy friend came over to my house and watched the "Malaysia Open",a live international bowling competition. We went to Spring before tad. And by the way,to make it clear, the "my boy friend" is just my guy friend,not the one tad is in your mind.lol. I use to say my guy friend as my boy friend ba. Went to have dinner with my family and 'em at 2 and the half miles,a restaurant with the name "you fu". Went to spring with my family again after our dinner.
Then today,which is Sunday,after having my breakfast and went to boulevard with my family,I think I'll spend half of my Sunday at home busy doing nothing.really.hahah.lol.
And.I decided to update my blog now since I have not update for errr quite some time.hehe.
Well decide to study for a while later =)
On the other side...tomoro...finally...BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW !!! Weeeeeee !!! I waited for so long =P

That's all 'bout my holidays.
=)
THE END
=)
THE END