Back to yesterday again....nothing special actually. Skip to after school...after school I sat at the staircase in front the "Pejabat Am" and...daydreaming while talking to my friend !! And also while waiting for my dad. He came fetch me up later than usual yesterday. Then went home,had lunch then the same again...go training...After tad.it's the same with wad happened on the above one also.hahah.
And back to today again,went to school this morning like not usual. Wear school T and long pants. "N.L" at the first five period then after recess help to get ready for the Marian Food And Fun Fair tomorrow.I was playing around(being so unnormal-ly) in class with my frends at first and just for a while,then I helped to cut the "words" that is needed to paste up at the stall tomorrow.
Went to buy ice-cream after school at the shop nearby. Then after tad when 3 of 'em already went home.and.again. I sat at the same staircase and daayydreamming
And also for the same reason.Wait for my dad.hahah. I went to have my lunch with my dad and sis at Secret Garden just now. I text brother Jyo to tel him tad I can't go for the training tomorrow and ask him to confirm with me whether his going to my school with my grandma.
I'm home after lunch.now.decided to update. I decide to study after this and plan to go MPH tonight to buy pens.
And hope that there will be many people come to our school for the Marian Food And Fun Fair.
Kay only this.
=)
THE END