Friday, January 16, 2009

Woooohh~

Homeworks are after me now....



This few days got quite some number of homeworks. hahah.I still sitting in front of computer while doing my homeworks.lol.Too "kut lat" XD . Luckily I manage to finish all of my homework.

There's too much homeworks and things stored in my mind this week *I hvnt delete some yet*,so I end up wid I forgot to bring my KH exercise book today,today no KH but have to hand it in to Mdm Pui. I really finished d KH homework in d exercise book edy but forgotten to bring it.

It's either Stephanie or Megan who asked me whether did I bring KH exercise book. If I'm not mistaken. I was like "d ant tad trying to run away from d hot pand", freaking panic there XD .

My Panic conversations....(wad I remember)

Megan/Stephanie : Did u bring ur KH exercise book?

Me : *Ha tiok* wad ?! KH exercise book ? no...Ooh yea horr I forgot!!

Megan : Aaah aah. I just suddenly think tad need to bring it today when I'm looking at d name list after tuition.Then I msg mostly of d student 3.1 leh. I got msg u oso leh.

Stephanie : *watching me and Megan*

Me : Isit ? I off my phone quite early last nite.'round 9 something like tad.

Megan/Stephanie : Weii~ why off ur phone so early. Aaah who ask u.No wonder.

Megan : Whoaa u off ur phone d meh when u sleep. I dint off d.

Me : *smirk* No one text me ma off loh. Haiyorr why I off it o.hmm.

Stephanie : Tel Mdm Pui lah.

Me : *nod* Later sure I tiok cheng.

Stephanie : Won't lah u just tel her today no KH and u forget to bring loh.She so goodd to u wad.

Me : I think I get a new exercise book and do it over loh. Haiyaa wad to do now ?? *Looking here and there* hurff.

I wanted to call my mum actually but I dun think my mum will get me tad exercise book from home. I dun think tad there's a need oso to ask my mum come over to schl just to past me tad oso.hahah.

How o? Wad comes into my mind....go apologize to Mdm Pui. Tad's d easiest way though.
Finally I go apologize to Mdm Pui and she forgive me. I promise her tad I'll bring it tomoro and hand in to her,she said okay.

By d way, tomoro got class replacement .But it's non-academic d lah.hahah.

Tad's all for it.
THE END