Thursday, January 1, 2009

1 January 2009 ~ wooo my first blog in a whole new year 2009 =P

Beeboobeeboo!! My very very first blog in new year 2009 ~


1st January 2009



I count down wid my family n both my fren n their family at one of thier house.I played wid d puppy name "Fiffy" too.hahah. She's so cute and nice anywhere.lol. But both of my guy frens disturb her,they take her dinner and walk up and down,Fiffy follow them where ever they go coz she wants d food.sweatt.
By d way, time past soooo fast and just a glance,here come 2009. Which is oso my PMR year.
Aiyorr.... "sio tiok tu tao tia". Will it b a "hard" year for me? Mayb it won't if I'm more hardworking this year hahah *hopefully*.


2nd January 2009


Went to schl and registered,pay blink blink and bought a set of exercise books.ermm today is d schl register day by d way. I felt sooo not normal wearing d pinafore.
Miss those days wearing prefect's uniform T.T .hahah.

Steph is d one who accompanied me today in schl,thanks her much.hehe.coz both my mum and dad's got appointment if I'm not mistaken.
My dad fetch me for lunch after tad.


By d way,happy new year to u guyss,may u guys have a joyful,blessed new year =)

Tad's all I think.cant really remember liao coz I edit this post 1 week after tad.




THE END