I went to spring this rainy afternoon. Oo hold on,actually I went there wid few of my clasmates.and.1 more person.continue reading and u'll knw =) . We're suppose to meet up wid jie Angel(a.k.a Ms.Angeline).She use to be our class temporary Maths teacher last year.hehe. She told me tad she want to meet us coz long time didn't see. So,I asked my class last week confirm wid 'em. not everyone can go.Some of 'em got occasion on.I think.
There werer 8 of us can turns up. Kim and Judy were late.
First we went to d donut shop and we got "chia" by jie Angel. After tad we went to food court and have drinks. Jie Angel and my frens got "chia" by me(my turn to "chia" hehe). Someone were suppose to have her lunch but she didn't.Wonder who horr.
Kim and Judy didn't get "chia" by me coz they're late ba.lol. Will chia 'em next time.mayb in school. hahah.
We walk around at d second floor.
Yeaa she's just joking. First we went to memory land.Kim bought 3 stuffs there. 1- d blue octopus which I saw it first and she reserved straight away after she see it. I'll get it soon if they restock d blue one. 2 - 2 flowers wid smile. We went to MPH to look around. Then BodyGloves shop, CINDY and Parkson to look around. Some of us split and go different place halfway.
Kim went off wid her frens when we stop at CINDY. Tasha,Aishah and Fatin were somewhere else. Naww idea where they're. Angel jie, me, Steph and Judy were together. Since me,Steph and Judy have no idea where to go after tad,Angel jie suggest to go PDI and have a look there. So, we went there together.
Then we walk walk walk and walk.....
We did took some pictures.hehe.I'm d latest who went home,coz wanna make sure tad everyone go home mah. I went home at 5 ++ in d evening.
Will upload d pictures.soon.very soon.hopefully =P.
THE END