Friday, January 30, 2009

Phssshh....

Weeee here come d last day of my trip in Singapore !! Yeaahh !! Can't wait to get back to Kch and my lovely home =) .lol. I damn miss my home XD hahah.


hmmm.....




Now it's 'round 4:20 in d evening....


So bored here....

I've nothing to do here in d airport...



urghhh....


But guess wad ??? hahah~ I spot a place where can entertain...Tadda!! It's free Internet zone wid high speed computer !! =P



Singapore is much more advance than our country,M'sia. I really should admit this !! hahah.

C'mon it's true wad, here is not so international type a.k.a enough class to be like other country.well somehow it's like "ketinggalan zaman" I guess? hmm.


Change topic.



Well this trip can say it's much much much more fun than traveling in our country. Food there is fresh and clean. Place there were all damnn so clean. Can't even see a rubbish on d flow mann. U can see CCTV everywhere in d MRT station. And thier shopping center are much more bigger,nicer and advance than ours. Guess wad?? I saw a automatic soap presser, you just hav to place your hand under tad soap box and d fix amount of soap will drop on your hand.



Well i've took some picture... will upload sooon. very sooon.hopefully. =P

THE END