Kek Simm.
So sad tad I can't celebrate CNY here.*sniff* Going for traveling during CNY this year.
Siens just realise tad I got flu when I was awake this morning. Urghh make me hardly can breath through my nose. =.=''
I felt so coool this morning when I'm studying in class.hmm.But I din't bring d sweater.lazy.And don't feel like bringing it.hahah.
I really,totally,99.9%-ly wanna stay here in kch for cny. I bet it's nicer and more fun staying here to celebrate cny. Can go visiting,have fun and bla bla bla.
So sad tad I can't celebrate CNY here.*sniff* Going for traveling during CNY this year.
Siens just realise tad I got flu when I was awake this morning. Urghh make me hardly can breath through my nose. =.=''
I felt so coool this morning when I'm studying in class.hmm.But I din't bring d sweater.lazy.And don't feel like bringing it.hahah.
I really,totally,99.9%-ly wanna stay here in kch for cny. I bet it's nicer and more fun staying here to celebrate cny. Can go visiting,have fun and bla bla bla.
BUT....
Unfortunately,sadly I've to celebrate cny THERE in SINGAPORE...it's not my whole family are there.Naw!!! It's my parent idea to travels there during cny this year. So bo bian lohh~
Unfortunately,sadly I've to celebrate cny THERE in SINGAPORE...it's not my whole family are there.Naw!!! It's my parent idea to travels there during cny this year. So bo bian lohh~
Just this.

THE END