Wad happened today make me feel sooo down...
Today damn "xia soi" aarh. Knw wad?
During Maths period today,d thcr ask us to draw something.
Everything was good at first....
Then came to d second question which d tchr want us to draw pentagon in d circle using method 1(btw,there's 2 method),method 1 can use protractor to draw d angles but I tot cant use(can use it actually).But I dint try to draw it out and finally I rub it off coz it's wrong.okay nvm just ignore tad.
Then after tad d tchr ask us to wad's one part of d angles of d pentagon and he ask around.There's quite some number who dint draw(include me but I did try it out). After he asked Pricilla why dint she draw(Pricilla answered him she cant get it) and he turned to me.He asked me isit my answer same wid his and I answered nope,and told him I dint draw.He question me why and I told him I dun knw how to draw d pentagon.I hvnt finish telling him why yet and knw wad ? He straight away say this:"Wad? U dun knw how to draw?" wid a down low voice. I guess sure my classmates will look at me,duh~ everyone heard him wad,even though his voice is not loud(he's not angry anywhere,just asking me). Wad on earth is happening ??? I dint even finish telling him yet and he said this... I knw how to draw tad okayy.Just I tot cant use protractor,tad's d reason why lah.After he said tad,I dun think there's a need to continue wad I hvnt finish telling him just now,since he think I dun knw how to draw.*so kek sim aar*
So d conclusion is, wad I wanna tel him is tad I dun knw how to draw tad 72 degree angles of d pentagon without a protractor(coz I tot cant use d protractor to draw mah), NOT I cant DRAW okayy.
It really "xia soi" to me and make me feel so "kek sim"... T.T
Tad's all for today.
THE END