Wednesday, November 26, 2008

mix stories. hahah.

Feel lazy to write so "sui bien sie yi sia" lah.hehe.


16 November 2008~Sunday ....Acs concert

nothing much to write 'bout today.hmm start from evening lah....

Me and my family went to have dinner wid my Australia aunty at bdc then after tad my dad fetched me and my lil sis to Trinity Church for ACS concert. I'm a bit late liaw,kim and her *ahemm hemm pai seh sore throat,Vic and steph were there edy.

Vic past me my cert and envelope tad I left in her bag on prize giving day.

Me and my sis went in and can hardly find 'em 'cause it's lots of heads there hahah. but finally we find 'em and we sit together. The concert was great and nice hehe.

I saw some schoolmates okay well can say senior too and classmates , there're Uds ,chelsea,Nicole my senior ,Donna and Tracy and Mel hahah.I guess I only saw 1 senior only if I'm not mistaken lol.Mostly I saw was my frens hehe.

Vic went home early. Steph,me and my sis felt cold and we decide to go out and look around d church (nearly finish so we went out first loh 'cause inside is soooo cold).We (include kim) waited together after d concert finish.

Bla...bla...bla... (we talk)


My dad came and fetch us home.


Then prepared and went to sleep.


20 November 2008,Thursday ....
hahah today feel very different than normal...lol.
Started to go for bowling training since yesterday and yeaa today went for training too wid my dad and lil sis...
But today different hehe...
we use our own Pins . Dun get wad I mean ? Okay wad I mean is, d 10 pins tad standing at d very end of d bowling lane and wait for u to hit it. lol. get it ? swtt.
Ours is different from d other one, ours is wid d balck stripes and d normal one(bowling center de) is wid red stripes.My dad bought 2 sets of d pins(I dun knw why did he buy). Should call it VIP ?? special mah .lol. just kidding. =.="
When I'm back to home I....
online ,hav dinner wid family,online,watch movie and....
prepared and went to sleep !! lol .


21 November 2008,Friday ~nothing much today

As normal lah today.lol.do samething oso.lol.

hmmm....

msn chatting wid steph.

then I forget wad I liaw hahah very forgetful d me =P

In d evening, me and steph meet at country side market , 'cause my stuffs is wid her hehe.
feel pai seh aa I mah huan her parents but they said nolah. hahah thanks a lot to Steph and her parents lehh =)

ermmm after tad....
Prepared and went to zzZ .
Tad's all hahah.lol.
......
conclusion for this few days d holidays....
kidda bored.....hmmm....

THE END