I was awake early in this morning and get prepared . Me and my family hav breakfast wid my aunty from Australia .
I went for Maths tuition after that *to improve my Maths skills XD* . I accompanied my aunty from australia to shopping at Boulevard after I finished Maths tuition. I bought some yogurt for myself !!! =) *actually my mum is d one who paid $$*
My aunty brought this back for us !! very nice though , it ia a handmade present ~ =)
this is it.....
Nice? :D
After my mum send my aunty home, I follow my mum go buy chicken meat for dinner tonite (We hav it at home but my mum said it's late to d meat from refrigerator and let it cool down).
After dinner.....guess wad ?? hahah I watched a video movie tad my aunty brought from Australia tad edited by my uncle . My uncle edited all d video tad he take(inside d video is me) when I'm still very very young. It's soooo.......super funny XD I laugh while d video playing !! My dad watched wid me too and.....he laugh tooo !! hahah I laugh till my stomach pain =P . lol. 'cause too funnt lah.
Tad's all . I prepared and went to sleep after tad =)
THE END