Sunday, November 9, 2008

5 November 2008

Prize giving day...

Today is the second day that we - afternoon session classes - go school in the morning. Form 3 (Grade 9) having their holidays, Form 5 (Grade 11) having their study break. Therefore the school board want us to go school in morning. I guess?? hahah . I like to go classes in morning session (I've no idea why) hehe. It's much more better than afternoon session~ hahah.lol


Ermm our schl's Prize giving day, which is today , were held in this morning in auditorium. I played violin and as well as my frens performed in d schl orchestra group today . hehe . I was soooo nervous until my hand shake while I'm playing d violin XD . I cant overcome myself when ppl look at me when I'm doing something (no idea why).

Our prize giving day.....


Victoria(my violin senior) take this pic hahah I dint know XD


This row are all orchestra members =P *some are not in,coz d one who receive prize sit different place*



Before we(orchestra) perform , some of us gonna receive prize o cert ,so hav to go up to d stage when tchr calls up our name . I'm included . lol. I receive 3 cert for bowling in co-curiculum section . And oso some prize money =) hehe . lol. Most of them dun knw I play bowling , so when I'm down from d stage,they ask me loh . hahah . I tot they knw early already . 'cause most of my fren knw mah. hehe . lol.

Ermm then next we perform loh . hehe . after we perform we have our lunch . hehe. then I hav to wait til 12pm to clean up d auditorium (prefect jobs for today) and after tad I duno where to go , so go auditorium do nothing hahah. And I've been informed by other prefect tad some form 2 and all form 4 prefects have meeting in auditorium later. Then after d meeting over,I go to see my frens play UNO cards game hehe. My dad fetch me 10 mins later. hehe.
All d events went on smoothly n good =) and ended nicely(dun knw wad's d rite word to explain) paii seh .


All d violinist hehe before we perform. Everyone tunning violin except d three violinist sempat posing !! =P hahah.lol. Left > Pricsilla . Right 1>Mag . Right 2>Rachel .

Violinist after performing =)

Brass section,guitar section n piano section after performing.


Original editor :: Kim

Violinist 1 and 2 ~ means senior and junior =)
This will b d last last last performance of orchestra , well us , for our schl =)

*well feel a bit sad coz today I will b spending d second last day wid my prefect blazer , sobs tomoro hav to return it after helping d graduation ceremony T.T . On d other hand I'm happy too 'cause I've spend nearly one year wid it and it give me warmth usually on rainny days =) hehe lol . will miss it next year . lol .*
THE END