Wednesday, November 19, 2008

19 November 2008

hahah quite fun today =)

Yea well now let's count , today is d 9th day of holidays hahah and oso a Wednesday .lol. I wake up a bit late today (consider a lil bit late for me) at 7 something if I'm not mistaken,my parents and my lil sis wait for me to get prepared *they're awake earlier than me* and after that we went for breakfast at somewhere near Tun Jugah . We went home after my mum take blink blink at d bank , I guess XD

Let's see wad I did today....

::.Online

::.Edit my blog

::."rebaked" and ate a chocolate muffin

::.Ate a small bowl bee hoon as lunch which my mum cook today

::.I ate or maybe drink 2 cup of Yogurt !!! (my mum bought it yesterday)



::. relax and listen to 方大同's songs and some Jazz

::.watch "hei se hui mei mei" and "bang bang tang"

::.have homecook dinner wid my family quite early , 'round 5:30 like tad .

::. my dad fetch me using his big bikes and went for 1 hour bowling practice (6 game in a hour) at Riverside Superbowl.
later on.....
I was tired when I'm bowling d 4th game (well I've nearly 2 month stop bowling 'cause I really wanna strive hard for d final examination) so I'm tired for just only bowl for d 4th game . And my dad talk to me and said this holidays I've to use dumpbell and train everyday so my hand hav more energy to make d bowl roll faster and nice hook....hmmm....

My dad fetch me home after bowling for 6 games.
while at home....
Had my dinner at 'round 7 in d evening.
Ermm well hahah I watched a kiddish movie after tad =) wid my dad after dinner wid my daddy. I really love my dad coz he's my company ? lol. =P We've most alike hobbies . He always accompany me to do anything like shopping , hanging out and even watch kiddish movie.lol .
I watched Madagascar escape 2 Africa....I got to move it move it , you got to move it move it , we got to move it !!!! hahahah.....hahah.....hah.....lol.a bit kiddish =P
I online for a while after watching tad movie. Then prepared and gone off to zzZ .

THE END