Tuesday, November 4, 2008

23 October 2008

Grade 8 Final examination ended today.


Weeee !! Phew~ Finally this final examination tad takes one week time ended today =) The last two paper for today are Music and Maths paper 1 .
Music was fine , but Maths paper 1 .... I've no confident tad I can score many marks this time. hehe.I mmg always like tad d. I'm really,extremely,freaking-ly worry 'bout Maths .
I damn careless at paper 2 in this final examination, I score damn low mark in Maths paper 2 this time .
I break 1st BAD record in my Maths paper 2 record this year !! Rawr !! This is d worst mark ever for Maths paper 2 I ever score in this year !! I only score 52 over 60 this time in Maths paper 2... see I'm so careless . bo bian le . sien aa. I'm so careless in every subject this time T.T

Include Maths paper 1 today . Again and again . Careless follow whereever I go !! Wadda ~ I've feeling tad telling me I'm gonna score worst marks for Maths paper 1 for this year . Let's wait n see ~
I am sure I'm rite .


Nothing else to write for today just this hehe ....






THE END