Wednesday, October 14, 2009

PMR is over !!


* by me (Jac) hahah!!

"9.40 A.M , 13 October 2009... A history which is not stated in textbook, for all inhabitant of form 3. The colony flag of LSE as known as PMR of 2009 will no longer be seen in the sky or air(whichever), which mean we already successfully achieved and obtained freedom. Rules and regulations, "sit at home and study", of emergency is dissolved. The struggle and strife "kemati-matian" of inhabitant of form 3 will always be appreciated..."


Heeeee!!! Finally it ended peacefully!! Hahaha~ lol. PMR is actually not that frightening. It's just like a normal test which we usually sit for at school. It just a few things make it a bit different...

:: You need your ic card and the "pass paper" to enter and sit for the tests. If not, you have to run to the teacher in-charge to get a another "pass paper". Which is wad I did yesterday where I forget to bring the "pass paper" along with my ic card with me. But I did enter and sat for the last paper after I got the new "pass paper".

:: The answer sheet is thicker which is also high in quality and which is specially make for you with your name, ic card number and index number stated on it XD

:: Not like only 1 teacher who watch the whole class...it might be MORE than 2 "supervisor" watching the whole class. Like mine this year, there is 4 "supervisor" watching the whole class in my school's auditorium.

That's the different I guess. lol.

Overall was okay.Hopefully I'll have good result for all of it. I've done my best already, and the rest, God will do =) that's what my God sis told me. And I want to thank every single one who I love and who love me, for keeping me in their prayers, and then their supports, and also wishing of luck. Thank youu very much !! =)



THE END