
Halo there again my dear diary... It has been like thousand years since I last wrote in. Many things happened these past few weeks, up and down and blaaaa. Can't really remember some, so yea not so much to write in. Time past soo fast just like a blink of eyes and here we are, November...Oh wait!! It's almost December! *dang*
The most recent one was my class trip to some places, not going to post anything about it nor upload any picture, nothing special. All the pictures are in facebook(don't visit my profile,I didn't upload any, you can visit those who have plenty pictures of that trip) you can dig 'em all from there if you wish to.
I'm so bored since the very first week of the holidays... These what I do and can only do at home to entertain myself... watch TV, play PS3 games, play online games, listening to music, play computer's DVD games and day dreaming on the chair. And the worst is... I do these things all alone. So I decided to go for training every afternoon and three days morning, except weekend (since my coach want me to go often also). So add up all together, I go nearly 15 hours training each week.
Yesterday morning was my sister's graduation ceremony. The entertainment programs were interesting, especially the one that my sis's friend act as a real famous pop star. I actually upload to my laptop already but it doesn't work, so yea... can't post it. I try to upload it if it can work.
Ooh yea, me and my sister are currently addicted to the "DIARY OF A WIMPY KID" by Jeff Kinney. Each story that he has wrote was really really really... no word for me to explain. Get yourself one and you'll know what I meant. It's not really a story book I guess, he mix up cartoon and text in a new way to get his work published in a book form. The GOOD NEWS is , the 20th Century Fox purchased the right to make "DIARY OF A WIMPY KID" into a feature film!!!
I had all above except the recent one, which is the yellow one. Didn't see any
yesterday when both me and my sister went to buy the green one. All the story are real nice, it doesn't cost much, nearly 30 our $.