Saturday, October 3, 2009

5 September 2009...


Kuching was like so small and we turn round and round thinking where to have our dinner *this is not the first time anymore*. And finally my parents had their decision to have our dinner at Spring and me and my sis agreed too. I ordered a sambal bee hoon and having that dish is like making my tongue go crazy! This is the second and the last time I will order this dish!! I will never order tad anymore ~ It's much more more SPICY than the one I ate before ! It took me so long to finish tad (didn't finish all that actually)... my sis had tad dish too and she too,complained tad it's spicy than the last time we had one.
After dinner, we went to PDI as my mum wished to go.lol. I went to find my mum after going "pass motion" and my dad and sis where somewhere there...I dun know where actually. I'm making fun with the shirt and also it's brand since I've nothing to do while my mum is looking around. Someone





11 September 2009...



Went for training at BDC as usual today. My coach just came back from somewhere for his meeting. Then he brought few small box and it's something orange orange and like a bracelet(I didn't really go look what is it) . Then he ask my fren, my sis and I go over and he told us that he bought each of us a something called iron bracelet for sport use. He put it on for us after that. He told us tad each of us use the same colour and we must wear that during training. Thanks much to him for the bracelet.



12 September 2009...



I saw a new monitor when I went home after my training. My daddy bought a brand new monitor due to the current monitor had spoiled by itself somehow.It's screen was blacken out the this morning when I on the computer. My mum tried to fixed actually... Hey, not that opening the monitor component with screw driver or something like that. lol. My mum just tried to plug the cable out and replug it in to whether will it work. And well, it didn't. It has been with me for about 2 years and suddenly it... how sad =(
The new monitor goes by the name Samsung, model 732, LCD and it's black colour. My dad bought it at Tun Jugah's Perfect PC store if I'm not mistaken and it cost about 500++.



13 Sept:



Mexican Fiere



Cindy & licia wishd me Luck





14 Sept:


So many funny and weird stuff going on today


-we talk crap in the lift and forget to press the button


-my sis wear her so called small sized shoes due to she didnt take out her puff ball in her shoes which occupied one quater of her shoes



2 oct

daddy bought new bowling shoes for ah biee

3 oct

educational fair saw Licia and nicole ,daddy bought new bicycle,vicky wid me,cousins came over to have dinner(moon cake fest)