Okay... Let's see... Hmmm... Today is the 2nd day after PMR. Seriously I felt a bit bored and too free after PMR. So these is the only thing entertain me after PMR...
:: My PS3 game (the 1st thing I play after PMR)
:: Online playing restaurant city (the 2nd thing I guess)
:: Ride my darling to explore my neighbourhood ("sakai" bah)
:: Bowling training (every afternoon of Monday to Friday after PMR)
:: Gather with my sis & dad and talk crap (my mum not here, she's so far over KL to accompany my "Ah Mah" due to her sickness and got send to the specialist hospital there for treatment.
:: online looking for my dream car (time to update already)
Come, let me introduce you my recent top 3 dream cars!!! X)
The 1st place goes to the aggressive, uncompromising, challenging, exclusive, extreme, sensuous, Italian... Lamborghini Nera !!!
The 2nd place goes to new released Audi R8 !!



And 3rd place goes to Mercedes Benz Maybach 62, 57s Exelero


THE END