Monday, December 8, 2008

Randomly ~

Randomly ~
Ciao (means hello in a language) !! =)
ermm just write this randomly.I think. hahah.
so anywhere,to me this holidays...are so freaking LONG !! I did nothing else except going for my bowling training everyday(d competition is coming superrr sooooon), stuck in studying just like d ostrich digging their head into d ground ? hahah just ignore 'bout tad(was just writing for fun) and err going out wid my family,online chatting,listen songs and watching movie.yeaa something like tad. so d conclusion of these day,it's...pretty bored.
How 'bout yours ?
hmmm school gonna reopen very soon,
I've prepared all d "school stuffs" ready. Like my bag,textbooks,pens. you knw lah something like tad.Err except those exercise books I haven't buy yet,coz I forgot.
Anywhere, I don't wanna use d "borrow textbooks",coz I cant write any notes on it. Like cant do this neither can do tad in d textbooks and lalalah. And have to erase off all d notes when u give it back at d year end.It's just wasting me for being soo "gud" tad writing all d importants note down tad teacher gave. hahah wad d hell, it's gonna kill me of doing tad. so I better get myself my very own textbooks, no mather how. hehe =P
Btw,brother Jyo(my cousin) gave me his used one.His still look pretty new and soo clean,I wonder how he use his textbooks. Normally guys' used textbooks look "cacat"or maybe old like tad. I'm not insulting or wad.so dun take it serious (to guys).
New or old textbooks,will influnce me in study.wad I mean is,I'll dun feel like study during school lesson if I'm using old look textbooks. And I feel like interesting in study during school lesson if I'm using new look textbooks. It's true okayy,to me.
okayy back to where I am just now,I prepared my "school stuffs" early becoz it's better,so I won't be in rush when school reopen. Like "Oohh !! I haven't buy this !" , "omg !! I forget to get tad prepared !" and "Shitt!! I din't get ready of d pens and books". which ever. something like this.get it ? hahah.lol. so better get prepared all those stuffs early loh. =)
I cant get my mind on studying this subjects >>> history and our country language.
I spend few days in a week studying both of them. but still cant really finish it. hahah.
Kay I'm done so far. Got to go first,wanna go for my lunch and then after tad for my bowling training.hurff~
Tata(bye) !!