After having my breakfast ,my mum brought me home and take my mac book then went to Tun jugah. My mac book got small problem,tad's wad my lil sis told me so my mum brought me wid d mac book to the laptop shop. ermmm well...I dun knw how to explain tad small problem,it's something like....windows problem.
I guess ? nvm just forget 'bout it.
My mum's fren asked my mum to help her buy a MP3 ,so we went to the sony shop tad's juust opposite the laptop shop(since we're there so we help loh).
My mum look around and ask 'bout the MP3. And finally my mum bought the one wid black colour. Ermm the shopkeeper said the MP3 have a free scrap. And on d scrap,there's some words. "ru original ?" this is the words tad is on the scrap. Tad's why I choose this words and write it as title . LOL !!
Ermm went to hav my dinner together wid my family at Lok Tian Japanese restaurant.
My dad bring us there for dinner quite often. My dad love d fresh raw fish meats there,especially salmon and d half transparent one which I forget wad is d name. XD
hahah anywhere,today's dinner cost bout nearly 290 bucks.a bit expansive horr.
Bo bian,my dad only like to go there eat Japanese food. Coz d meat there are fresh,honestly =) hehe.
after dinner.....
go home luu....watch movie and on9.
went to my dreamland after tad at nearly half past 11..
Zzzzzz.....