OMG !!~ this is the first time I babysit mann !!
Aahh well for your information... THIS IS THE FIRST AND THE LAST I'M GONNA BABYSIT !! Just look at the "monster" face (I'm talking about the active ones),just simply make me feels so tired T.T . wad I mean by "monster" is d kids I'm baby sitting.
damnn tired eyyh.....
let me show d whole baby monster story from d very beginning 'til d very end part.....
before tad,let me tel tad why I babysit...
My mum's old classmate,okay let's call it Mr.L ,said tad they all will meet up together tonite and asked my mum to attend too. And Mr.L's wife is gone off for some occasion so no one will take care after his children,so he asked my mum whether my mum mind tad he drop off his children at our home and my mum said it's fine.
You're rite ~ It's fine. Guess who gonna take care of Mr.L's children ?? It's me mann.OMG !!
Well my dad definitely going out tonite coz he has some occasion. So well...it's supeerr clear tad who is taking care of d "monster" *I'm sure everyone's finger point at me* agree ??
when day turned nite....
darkness come and monster come to visit me =P
Mr.L drop his children at our home and fetch my mum go meet up wid all thier old classmate. And...my dad went out for his occasion...So left me and 3 of d "monster",well one is my lil sis.
Starting....d 2 "monster"excluded my lil sis, are sooo quite and shy. I asked both of 'em whether they want to play computer games and both of 'em shake their head,coz they dun play computer games. Ermm I've plenty of entertainment stuffs,and I think kids will play it,so I let both of 'em play different stuffs. I let one of 'em play gameboy advance and d other one play nitendo ds.
Oo yeaa,for ur information,1 "monster" is boy and d other 1 "monster" is girl. My lil sis was watching movie.
Later on,I saw d boy look bored but d girl was soo enjoying playing wid d game.
And d boy keep looking at my black Playstation 3 tad I put at my living room *I knw wad is going to happen next*. I'm sure he'll ask *u knw lahh,guys would love tad*.
So ermm I think I ask him first rather than he ask from me.
d conversation of us .....
Me : Are you bored playing wid tad ??
D boy : *shake his head but still keep looking at my Playstation 3*
Me : Or do u wanna play my Playstation 3 instead of tad ? *I'm thinking and bet tad he'll say yes*
D boy : err no thanks,it's fine. *again,look at it*
Me : Are you sure ? If u want to play my Ps 3 , I can on it for u.
D boy : errr *thinking* Okay I want to play .
hahah see ?!~ I told chya !!
Okay then I on it for him....
and....sooon....
d 3 "monster" turned to be soooo active.
1 was playing my ps 3 , 1 was msn-ing at my parents room and 1 was playing at my room....and knw wad ?? tad was nearly 11 p.m. sobs !! Normally tad time I'm in my sweett dream edi *well my eyes dun let me sleep late* ~ and now ??? cant sleep,taking care of these super active "monster".... sadness ~
not long after tad....
I brought all these "monster" to my room and let 'em read my lil sis comics. I felt sooo sleepy tad time mann.
Finally when 12 in d midnight,they starting to be "calm down" and....later on....they fall asleep !!
Pheewww ~ woooo finally finally they fall asleep,thank God. hurff so tired babysit this active "monster",but feel really fun wid 'em lah =)
I went to prepared and gone off to my dream land after tad =)