Wednesday, October 1, 2008

28 September 2008

My very own PS3 :)

Actually not much 'bout this, just a short post. Holiday going to start tomorrow. I guess I've nothing much to do. This morning we - my dad, sis and I - went to Tun Jugah after we had our breakfast .

My sis want to install new games into her Nitendo NDS. After she had chose the games, she asked me to help her to ask the shopkeeper cause she's shy. And I did help. All together - 4 games - cost 'bout RM20. We then waited for the games to get install .





While waiting, my dad walked 'round in the shop. He asked weather we want the PS3 but we both answered my dad no. My dad asked another few more times, still we gave him the same answer... but hw then finally said to the shopkeeper :"Excuse me, can you get one box of PS3 and two games please?". Both me and my sis were like no dad! -.-  My dad was like I want it. What to do ? Stared and do nothing :D.




And my dad bought it. P/S - pssssh...The game cost real much just because it's ORIGINAL IMPORTED FROM JAPAN AND NO WARRANTY IN MALAYSIA. It cost 'bout RM300. PS3, there's no need to say.. it's EXPENSIVE - $$ flew away




PS3 wireless remote control



The PS3 box (40GB)




THE END