Friday, September 26, 2008

23 Sptember 2008....

THE SAD-EST DAY OF MY LIFE........
Something really sad had just happened this week on this particular day....in that evening after school........I went to my grandmother's house with my parents. She was still okay at first. I chatted with her. Not long after I went out from her room........she was like kind of suffering and I went in to her room, checked what was happening. I'm not going to write it in detail. So just go straight to the point. Just a few minute........that few minutes, I've really, really lost a very important person in my life........my grandmother, she meant a lot to me in my life, a lot, really a lot.
Dream back to before........
She's lovely, so caring, always there when I need help and to cheer me up when I'm down. And she cook me lunch everyday. Bought me this and that. No matter what wrong thing I did, she won't and never blame me. She's a really nice person, she give and take, live her everyday to the fullest. She taught me how to be a nice person, appreciate every single thing that I have in my life. She taught me that I can't use money to buy time. She taught me not to worry about tomorrow. She taught me to be patient, to be a useful person when I grow up. She also taught me to study hard and be a superwomen next time when I grow up, so I do not have to depend on other person.

从小到大,她都很疼我。不管我成经做错过什么,她都不会怪我。我喜欢什么,我没跟她要,她都会买。每当我有困难,她都会帮我。她教会了我很多很多东西。 她教我做人的道理。 她教了我怎么做个有礼貌的人, 做个令人喜爱而不被讨厌的人。


And back to today....
She has just leave me at 'round 7pm that particular day....It take many years to grow up and just a glance or a minute...Heartbeat stop...breath stop...and...just gone away like this...
I stood there in front of my grandmother in the hospital. Felt like the time just pause there. I just look at my grandmother.
I miss her so much T.T....I miss her smile , her eyes , her warm hand , her lovely hug and everything of hers....I'll always remember her in my heart.
I guess I'll need more time to settle with myself 'cause she leave me sooo sudden....