Friday, October 17, 2008

13 October 2008

Woooo !! Sitting for final examination Today !!! x.x

Time seems like running wid X10 speed !! Here come d final examination today mann! Hmmm bo bian loh....


History and BM are d main character for today XD (which means d subject I'm gonna sit for today) hahah...ha...whoaaa T.T I've been dating wid history early in d morning after my breakfast . And while I'm reading it , it feels like there lots lots more to go !! And finally I finished reading it !! heh.


'round 10 in d morning....
My dad went back to home and fetch me to d place were my grandma's body have been "burn" to err how should I call it...nvm just ignore tad. I miss her so much....yea ofcoures....Feel quite unnormal when I go my grandfather house 'cause usually I'll find her and talk to her but now cannot ady.


After schl...
Whooa phew ... =) finally finish today examination...
BM - not tad hard la , History - okay lah.




When I'm home, I can't wait to check d answer frm history textbook !! XD even though it's over but still,I wanna check =P. I stuck in checking d answer very long and bath lately hehe. D result I check from book....
I've around 15 question are wrong out of 40 !! I hope it not gonna change anymore so I can remain at tad marks !!! hehe .




Me and my family have dinner at "Da om" Korean restaurant 'cause my mum din't cook today.hehe. Pssshss d food there is nice haha. I'm sms-ing wid Canaris while eating hahah.




"acheww" (my phone msg tone,got msg la obviously XD) Different person this time. A pic appear on d screen...a text from my gan jie asking me how's my final examination today and other things.


After our dinner we went home and I study only for awhile.Guess wad ?? Tomoro no schl !! So I've got one day to revise for d subject. XD weeee !! hahah.


THE END