Sunday, December 6, 2009

Saw this in newspaper!!


First of all, I do not know how, but somehow my name had been put into the tournament sign up list and I ended up bowling Sarawak Closed Ladies division on Thursday night. I heard from my dad I got sponsored by my dad's friend, cause I asked my dad did he pay and put my name into the list and he answered me NO. I actually only sign up for youth. So end up, I bowled 16 games in TWO days, and my shoulder's muscle pain come back...again. Anywhere I got 2nd place for Ladies division and end up with average of 202.75(scratch). I'm so surprised cause this is the highest average in my whole life since i started bowling at 12 years old. And I won a t-shirt, a trophy and $400 for 2nd place for Ladies division. I went to the prize giving ceremony just now at Riverside Superbowl to get the prize. Ooh and I didn't play so well in youth division so yea I didn't win any goods. hahah.










That's all for now!
THE END