Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ohh my Goshh!

Yeaa really, oh my Goshh! Why? You see it was like I just reached Sunway Pyramid and bowl few MQ not long ago for this competition called International 10th World Junior All Stars and tomorrow it's time to leave and go for the next competition in Penang.

I'm really glad and happy with myself this year cause I bowl way much better than last year. Although I just got the 2nd reserver, I had a total of 613 in 3 games, with average 204.33. Back to last year, I can't even bowl this average, the highest total of 3 game of mine in last year was less than 520 and not even in the reservers list. The standard this year rise a lot, the last girl who qualify this year has a total of 615 where last year's last girl who qualify only has 567 if I'm not mistaken.

Anywhere I felt happy too for I met 6 new friendly friends this year. All of them were from Singapore, 5 boys 1 girl. They were all from Singapore Sports School. I had met quite much friends from different places this year actually but only this 6 are the most most friendly one.




Kay that's all for now.
THE END