Just straight forward to the point....
Got up early too today to bowl for the semi final and final.....
I versus the 3rd place as I mention in previous post. I have advantage. My advantage is, as long as I win one game from the 2 games, counted I win. If I win in the first game there's no need to play 2nd game, if I lose in the first game then I'll have to bowl one more time. Even if my opponent win and lose me by 1 game, we're not counted as draw. I will only lose if my opponent win me both of the games.
I'm very nervous that I will lose......and yeaa I'm so lucky that I won her in the first game. I do not know how I win but somehow I win her in the first game and I break my own record at the same time by scoring 279 !! Thank God I win =) My highest record before was 236++ . X) And know what ?? I just miss one more strike to score for a perfect game 300 in that game !! Can't believe that.
I go for the final after that and versus my fren who got the first place. I have no means to fight her so well I lose. So still, I'm 2nd place. Daniel bowled perfect game 300 in the final beside my lane !! So pro man !! Ooh so me and my 1st placing fren will go for the GP final in KL in this coming August as well as the top 2 of other category. My chubby sis going too X) got partner already to go crazy with XD Yiieeeeheeeee!!!
This, my buddy, the 1st placing Mr.P (P=perfect) guy in boys graded category, who took away the one strike of my game and got his perfect game XD nawhh just kidding. He is soooo lucky and pro bah. He won prize money also for his perfect game 300. Song horr...Briefing session before the final start on Sunday =)
Boys graded category
Girls graded category
Boys open category
Girls open category
And...me X)
Girls open finalist getting prizes...
That's all for now.
=)
THE END