*ALERT !! THIS POST IS CATEGORY UNDER WORDFUL, NO PICTURES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS POST.*
Whoaa time past very very fast horr. A new week again and new month here too. Hmm let's see here...
MONDAY
Ehmm nothing much special.But we didn't have normal extra music class after school like usually do.The reason is cos that our music teacher is busy wid the principal day thingy.
TUESDAY
Same here nothing much special tho.Can't really remember what happen today as well.hahah.
WEDNESDAY
Hmmm nope,still as usual in school. Kim didn't come to school today due to her sickness *sore throat* hope she get well soon.Ooh yea trying to hand make a star using err some kind of cloth or mayb it's soft cloth paper. Whatever it call,the point doesn't on that.hahah. And went to 2 and the half miles wid my mum to buy some thing that can eat for my breakfast the next day. And well,also,I wrote a tiny lil card and wrapped a bar of dark colour sweet eatable tip-bit for a b'day girl of the next day. The funny thing is my family tot why I'm crazy go put a stuff that wrapped by present paper.lol. They didn't knw actually it's a eatable thing which can't stand in high temperature.hahh !! XD
THURSDAY
Someone b'day today horr. You knw who you are =P Happy Happy Happy B'day horr =)
Went out to wait at the staircase in front of J.B after I reached school. Wearing my jacket to cover coz my pocket wasn't really fit the eatable thing. hehe. So since quite some time she haven't turn up, I walked to toilet and bath my hand XD lol. Okay then I walked back after that to see whether she turn up edy. And who knws soo cun she just coming to my way. So I stopped her and handed my present to her and I wished her happy b'day. She a bit bit pai seh like that and laugh while she thanked me *according to what I saw lah*. And I forget to shake hand when I handed her the present so ended she shake my fingers loh. ehehe =) pai seh.
Ehrmm...ooh ya,and someone gave me a cross wid a lucky flower in it to wish me luck for bowling. I can't mention who she is cos she want me to not say it :X well wad I can say...she's definitely not my fren nor senior or junior. Okayy shushhhh stop here stop here.
FRIDAY
Kim didn't come to school today again.I guess mayb she's sick again guaa.Weeee going for bowling instead of taekwondo training X) Actually my competition coming next week,so I got to turn up for training. After school I went to change into my bowling pants and school T. Someone call my name through window when I'm on the way to washroom and hahah I din't knw where my name was called from. Then finally I realized it's from the window beside me...dheeh the b'day girl yesterday X)
I went to ISCF after my lunch wid Judy. Judy went back after a moment when we sat down in audi. The topics and songs today for ISCF was awesome =P Mr.Siva talk 'bout faith in Jesus,believing Jesus's able to heal anyone wid any sickness,how great Jesus is,miracles that Jesus make and so on. After that went for training and my coach told me what my bowl's lines,wad P.A.P = positive axis point, wad go out, and then up somemore a bit and blaaa while he's marking and writing on my bowl. Well I dun get what he really means actually. Just copy down what he wants me to copy to a piece of paper and I leave it for my dad. My dad understand mah.
That's all until today.
Done =)
THE END