Have been not blogging lately coz was busy wid examination and bowling competition. Finally I've a bit extra time to blog now.
Just a quick go through...
Firstly, I went the MSSM bowling selection on the 5 and 6 of May and I won third place and went to compete on the first week of the 1st term holidays.
Firstly, I went the MSSM bowling selection on the 5 and 6 of May and I won third place and went to compete on the first week of the 1st term holidays.
Nextly,my examination was over few weeks ago. Well...not tad satisfied wid d results coz most of it were B T.T
And then,my dad bought me a new phone. My previous phone...well...kinda like had been sent to fix twice and having lots of problem.Conclusion is my phone don't work normally. My dad bought that Nokia 5800 and showed it to me after my violin class on Saturday (I've forgotten which Saturday was it).
And nextly,I went for a 1 week training before the mssm competition that held at Kedah. My dad advised me to buy a new bowling bowl namely ROTO GRIP ROGUE CELL quite a number of times and finally I accept and my dad bought tad bowl just 2 days before going to that competition. It is soooo costly.... It cost around 800 bucks!! *fained* My dad didn't tell me the price when I'm deciding whether to buy or not and I keep asking the price (coz I do not want to spend that much money).
I went to Kedah wid my family for the competition for around one week. My dad went there later. Well I bowled carelessly and made myself got 11th place over 60 competitors for individuals and double event I forgot me and my partner got wad place. My team-mates and I got 7th place for team event and over all event...well I made myself got a bad place...I got 16th place and just because of my careless mistake drove me out from the master event by only around 2 spares !! Even tho I have high games, it still cant really cover my low games.
I'm kinda sad. It's all my fault. But it's so kay =) this is not the only competition. I tried hard at least.
Just a lil bit information 'bout Sungai Petani, Kedah....
~ a small town
~ not much nice emporium
~ not much nice emporium
~ nothing much interesting
~ no nice sourvenir (that's why I buy nothing for my close frens)
~ nice and cheap foods (honestly, most of their foods are so nice. Coz it's thailand style. Especially the "kueh chap" XD)
Little Gillian (my little best fren) :: me :: my chubby sis
me and my lil best fren pretending to dive at the pool X)
Whoaw running too fast until the camera can't really catch this pic ~ lol
Done here.
=)
THE END