Saturday, April 11, 2009

T.H.E B.U.S.Y B.U.S.Y S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y

Have been not update lately. I'm kinda busy and yea of course,lazzyy. There was a Geography "little" exam given by teacher not long ago. Tad's one of the reason I'm busy,I took a lot of time to study the form 1 and 2 syllabus.And. I cant even finish the last 1 or 2 chapter of the form 2 even I spent a lot of my time studied tad and I ended up getting a 72 marks Grade B only lorr. Got my report card back from Mdm Pui not long ago also.heh.Got improvement but still,not good.heh.So I better gotda work hard =)


Went to training this morning after my breakfast and finished studied. My bowling shoes are quite errr kinda cannot slide smoothly anymore.So,I decided to buy a new one.I told my parent and they agreed and said okayy. Since later on I'm going to riverside Superbowl,so I decided to look around and see whether got any shoes for me.

Went there to become "white rat" for the coaching.hahah.lol. After tad went to the pro shop and have a look at those shoes.

I'm looking for "ABS" brand.
I want the black and wine colour stripe one tad cost 600++ bucks.but.no size for me. Too bad,only left one model have my size and cost more cheaper,around 350++ bucks. I just take it then,since I've no choice.

ABS S-580
Tad's all for today.
=)
THE END